Seekers Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the guild members of Seekers. A place where you can have your questions answered.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please pm me the answer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THEMAN24

THEMAN24

please pm me the answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:44 pm

what was wrong? 4 years ago, your 15th birthday, you said it was the highlight of your life, all because you made a lot of friends that year, me being one of them. and now? that's confusing
Back to top Go down
dannypoof000

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:22 pm

um, you dont have to say happy birthday, i didnt really want it to come, its something i never look forward too
Back to top Go down
Mommamo1

PostSubject: ...   please pm me the answer EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Idk if i should do this, but i'll come back for 30 min. one day, just give me a good time. I'll say hi and bye for real.
Back to top Go down
yuuki

yuuki

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:40 am

Sad i don't get it why u didnt get my mail..... same thing happened with my sis.....oh and isn;t poofs bday on the 14th?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:24 pm

so again, what happaned an why arnt you coming back?
Back to top Go down
https://seekerskingdom.forumotion.com
Mommamo1

PostSubject: Sorry   please pm me the answer EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Sorry Yuuki, i dont see the email you sent, the last one is of you guys attking gronk... its alright.

Just make sure to tell poof happy birthday for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Qween_Snow

Qween_Snow

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Well Momo, Im sad to see you go. If you ever come back look me up!!! Seekers misses you !!! Snow
Back to top Go down
yuuki

yuuki

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Mommamo1 wrote:
You all have my e-mail... im not coming back back to the game, but if you ever need anything... my e-mail is open.
falenfaleny@ gmail.com if you dont feel like looking it up.

yes momo we do and i did send u a mail we just anted to know whats wrong but u didn't even answer it.....
Back to top Go down
Mommamo1

PostSubject: Hey   please pm me the answer EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:39 pm

You all have my e-mail... im not coming back back to the game, but if you ever need anything... my e-mail is open.
falenfaleny@ gmail.com if you dont feel like looking it up.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:52 pm

poof dont say crap like that, u already know why you were kicked. no one hates you and if they did i would shurly kick their ass, speaking of which momo if that is you dont come back to wartune. im libal to kick your ass for making us worry like that. plu YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING SOONER!!! ps: seriously come back.
Back to top Go down
https://seekerskingdom.forumotion.com
Qween_Snow

Qween_Snow

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Poof no one hates you in this guild.. plain and simple !
Back to top Go down
yuuki

yuuki

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Mommamo1 wrote:
I dont think anyone, especially me, could ever hate you! Very Happy Just always remember that!
what the hell momo????? is that really u?
Back to top Go down
Mommamo1

PostSubject: Poof...   please pm me the answer EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:08 pm

I dont think anyone, especially me, could ever hate you! Very Happy Just always remember that!
Back to top Go down
dannypoof000

PostSubject: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:01 pm

i havent been on here in a long time for the reason of im not in this guild. but if you hate my guts, or have a strong hatred of me, like you want to kill me or make me burn in h*ll, then please let me know. i will give you my cordinates in erandles. All it takes is a PM when im on. and if you want you can always steel from my farm. this is not me trying to come back. i just want you guys to know if you are even going to see this that if you really hate me, i will give you information, or what ever you want to make you happy. So just let me know. please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please pm me the answer   please pm me the answer Empty

Back to top Go down

please pm me the answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seekers Kingdom :: general questions-
Jump to: